Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
You will surely love every bite of this luscious dish! Oh, man, the rich cheesy taste will surely satisfy all your cravings! Give this recipe a try now and prepare to be amazed. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 sweet onion sliced
4 zucchini or summer squash
2 cloves garlic minced
3 tbsp butter divided
1 tbsp flour
1 c half & half cream
1 c Monterey jack cheese shredded
1/2 c Parmesan Cheese grated, divided
1/4 tsp salt
Fresh cracked pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Place an oven-safe skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
5. Add the garlic and zucchini, then sauté until aromatic and soft.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
7. Remove the mixture from the skillet onto a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, add the rest of the butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add the flour and stir until well mixed. Cook for about 30 seconds.
10. Add the cream gradually and beat every addition. Allow the mixture to boil.
11. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 2 minutes or until the texture becomes thick.
12. Add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and Monterey cheese, then stir until melted completely.
13. Remove the skillet from the heat, then add a bit of salt and stir until well mixed.
14. Put the sauteed veggies back to the skillet and stir until well combined.
15. Transfer the mixture into a 9×9-inch baking pan.
16. Sprinkle more Parmesan cheese and black pepper on top.
17. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until done.
18. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes.
19. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!