Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Additional Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
This Quiche recipe is just too perfect! This is the best thing I have ever tried in a very long time! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1 prepared 9-inch single pie crust
¼ c butter
1 bunch green onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 slice turkey bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 (9 oz) bag fresh spinach
1 (3.5 oz) package shiitake mushrooms, sliced
½ c chopped broccoli florets
¼ c shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
4 Eggs, beaten
¾ c milk
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
½ c shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Add the crust into a 9-inch pie dish and spread it evenly.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add garlic and green onions. Sauté for 5 minutes or until aromatic and translucent.
6. Add the turkey bacon and stir until well mixed. Cook for a few minutes.
7. Add the shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, and spinach. Stir until well mixed. Cook for about 5 minutes or until soft.
8. Add 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese and stir until well blended.
9. Spread the mixture over the pie crust.
10. In a mixing bowl, add milk, eggs, salt, and pepper. Beat until well combined.
11. Spread the egg mixture on top of the filling and stir until just mixed.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
13. Sprinkle the rest of the Cheddar cheese on top, then bake for another 10 minutes.
14. Remove from the oven and cover it with foil.
15. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
16. Remove from the oven and allow the quiche to cool for at least 5 minutes at room temperature.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!