Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This Cheesy Taco Pasta is just pure perfection! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Invite your friends and surprise them with your cooking skills! Feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 lb large shells pasta
1 tbsp canola oil
1 lb ground beef
1 yellow onion (diced)
4 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tbsp taco seasoning
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp red pepper flakes
3/4 c water
1 c jarred salsa
1 1/2 c cheddar cheese (shredded)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Crushed tortilla chips
1. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook for a few minutes until al dente.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
7. Add the garlic and onion, then saute until aromatic and translucent.
8. Add the dried oregano, taco seasoning, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire sauce, 3/4 cup of water, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
9. Add the cooked pasta, salsa, and cheese. Stir everything until well mixed.
10. Serve hot and enjoy!
Serve this with tortilla chips, sour cream, and a lot of cheese!
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 634mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!