Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends, that includes you! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have a great day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
8 ounces cream cheese room temp
½ c salsa
1 c cheddar cheese shredded
2 tbsp butter melted
12 small flour tortillas
sour cream salsa, tomatoes, etc. for garnish
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown. Drain any excess grease.
3. Add the taco seasoning and stir until well combined.
4. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat until creamy.
5. Add the salsa and stir until well blended.
6. Spoon the salsa in the middle of each tortilla and spread it evenly.
7. Top the salsa with ground beef and cheese.
8. Fold to make a Burrito. Repeat the process to the rest of the ingredients.
9. Arrange the taco pockets onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
10. Brush each pocket with melted butter.
11. Place them inside the oven and bake for about 15 minutes at 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F. When they turn golden brown, immediately remove them from the oven.
12. Garnish each Taco Pockets with taco toppings.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 678mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 2.3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!