Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I know that you have a lot of recipes for stir fry, but I promise you that this recipe I am sharing with you today is the best! Well, you just have to give it a try and taste it yourself! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into cubes
3 tablespoons cornstarch
¼ c vegetable oil plus 2 tbsp or more as needed
2 bell peppers sliced
1 c steamed green beans in a bag See notes below
½ tablespoon garlic cloves minced
¼ teaspoon ginger (optional)
1 teaspoon garlic powder (add more for taste)
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
⅛ teaspoon sesame oil
1 ¼ c sweet chilli Sauce
1. Add the chicken slices into a large mixing bowl, then drizzle olive oil on top.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Rub the chicken slices until well coated with the seasonings.
3. Add cornstarch and toss the chicken slices until well coated.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chicken slices in batches and cook each side until brown. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate.
7. Repeat the process to the rest of the chicken slices.
8. In the empty skillet, add the bell peppers and sauté until translucent.
9. Add the minced garlic and sauté until aromatic.
10. Put the chicken slices back to the skillet as well as the green beans, sesame oil, sweet chilli, crushed peppers, and ginger. Stir until well mixed.
11. Serve hot over rice and enjoy!
Calories: 616kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 215mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 825mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 2474IU | Vitamin C: 83mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!