Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The sauce alone of this dish is more than enough to let you know that you are in for a treat! You will only use one pan for this recipe. It is ready in under an hour. Enjoy!
2 tbsp unsalted butter
¼ tsp Salt and Pepper (each for seasoning chicken)
4 Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless)
1 tsp Smoked Paprika (for seasoning chicken)
Creamy Paprika Sauce:
½ c chicken broth (sodium-free)
1 tsp paprika
½ c dry white wine
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp butter
2 c fresh spinach
½ tsp salt
½ c heavy cream
1 tsp fresh lemon juice (juice of squeezed, lemon)
1 tbsp flour (sifted)
1. Sprinkle paprika, salt, and pepper over the chicken. Toss until well coated.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the chicken, then cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer the chicken onto a clean plate.
1. In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
2. Add the garlic, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
3. Add flour, then whisk and cook for about a minute to remove the raw taste.
4. Pour in the wine, then stir until well blended. Simmer for about 2 minutes to remove the alcohol content.
5. Add lemon juice, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Stir until well blended.
6. Season with paprika and salt to taste. Simmer the sauce for another 2 minutes. Add more seasonings if needed. Make sure to taste first before adding anything.
7. Add the spinach, then cook for about 2 minutes or until wilted completely.
8. Put the chicken back into the skillet, then toss until well-coated with the delicious sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the heat, then sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 330 | Calories from Fat 180 | Fat 20g31% | Saturated Fat 11g69% | Cholesterol 128mg43% | Sodium 726mg32% | Potassium 624mg18% | Carbohydrates 6g2% | Fiber 1g4% | Protein 25g50% | Vitamin A 2585IU52% | Vitamin C 15.8mg19% | Calcium 51mg5% | Iron 1.4 mg8%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!