This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is just what you need on a busy weekday. I have been a busy mother for my kids, and it is hard to think of healthy foods to prepare for your family, and this is where this recipe comes in handy.
It’s creamy, dreamy, oozing deliciousness of cheese pulls for a mile, these are the things that dance in my mind in the last few hours of a long day of work. I knew I needed something like this recipe, a quick and easy recipe for busy days, it’s a recipe that you can put in a pot, and it’s good to leave it to do its thing while I’m doing mine. I’ve got to admit that I’m using ranch dressing as a hidden spice bomb, and this recipe is the perfect way to test it if you’ve never played with it before.
(10 oz) Rotini, cooked and drained
(12 oz) Alfredo Sauce
1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
2 1/2 cup of cooked and Diced Chicken
1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
(7) strips bacon, cooked and chopped
1. Prepare the oven, preheat to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, add and combine alfredo sauce and ranch dressing.
3. In another bowl, add and mix the shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Cheddar Cheese.
4. Prepare the casserole by rubbing the bottom and sides of the casserole dish with butter.
5. Add and put half of the pasta and chicken in the prepared dish and top with half of the sauce.
6. Stir pasta and chicken to combine. Add and sprinkle with the other half of the cheese.
7. Add remaining of the pasta and chicken, and then add the remaining half of the sauce on top.
8. Generously add cheese and bacon on top of the casserole.
9. Cover and put inside the oven, bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!