Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then this is it! These heavenly treats will bring a big smile to your face today, for sure! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1 15-ounces pkg 12-count potato rolls (i.e., Martin’s)
1 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
12 slices Colby Jack cheese
⅓ c prepared Ranch salad dressing
½ c butter
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1 teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a large baking sheet.
3. Run a serrated knife in the centre of the potato rolls.
4. Arrange the bottom part of the rolls on a pan. Set aside the top parts.
5. Place a small saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the garlic salt, onion powder, and chives. Stir until well blended.
8. Brush each bottom of the rolls with 1/3 of the butter mixture.
9. Place 1/2 of the cheese onto the bottom part.
10. Spread the bacon and chicken on top.
11. Spread the Ranch dressing on top.
12. Spread the rest of the cheese on top.
13. Brush each potato with the butter mixture.
14. Put the top parts of the potatoes over the cheese.
15. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top.
16. Cover the rolls with aluminium foil.
17. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
18. Remove the foil cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until done.
19. Remove from the oven and slice it into even cuts.
20. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!