Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a kid. This Chicken & Biscuits Bake is a family recipe. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! A big thanks to my grams for sharing this recipe with me. Now, allow me to share it with you as well! Give this recipe a try, and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a great day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 tubes of biscuit dough, 8 biscuits each
3 c chicken broth (720 ml)
6 tablespoons butter
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
2 ½ c frozen mixed vegetable (455 g)
1 onion, chopped
½ c flour (60 g)
1 c heavy cream (240 ml)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the onion, then sauté for about a minute or until translucent.
5. Add the flour, then whisk and cook for about a minute to remove the raw taste.
6. Add the chicken broth, then stir until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes.
7. Add the shredded chicken and mixed veggies, then stir until well blended.
8. Empty the pot into a 9×13-inch baking dish and spread it evenly.
9. Scatter 12 pieces of the biscuits on top.
10. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!