Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I remember my grandma used to make these heavenly treats all the time! I am so grateful to her for sharing this recipe with me because now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? The perfect dish to serve today is just less than an hour away from achieving! Try it now and prepare to fall in love! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe. Enjoy!
1 c shredded cheddar (or Mozzarella) cheese
2 c cooked broccoli, chopped
21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
2 c cooked chicken, shredded
¼ c shredded Parmesan
Salt/Pepper to season (if needed)
1½ – 2 c spaghetti sauce (optional, but I love the combination of Alfredo with tomato sauce!)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add the chicken, Alfredo sauce, cheeses, and broccoli into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
3. Stuff each shell with the chicken mixture.
4. Apply cooking spray in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
5. Add the spaghetti sauce into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
6. Lay the stuffed shells into the prepared baking dish over the sauce.
7. Cover the dish with aluminium foil, then place it inside the preheated oven and bake the shells for about 35 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the shells to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!
Make sure to cook the shells before stuffing them.
Just cook the shells for about a minute or two.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!