Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I would always go to my Grandma’s house and she would always cook amazing dishes for me! Oh, man, those were good times. This recipe is just one of the many recipes that my Grams taught me. Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
3 c cooked chopped chicken or canned chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 c sour cream
1 c grated cheese
2 tbsp Ranch dressing mix
1/4 c cooked, chopped bacon
1 (12 ounces) can refrigerator Grands Jr Biscuits
1 additional cup of grated cheese for the topping
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, chicken, soup, bacon, Ranch dressing mix, and 1 cup of grated cheese. Stir until well mixed.
4. Slice each biscuit into quarters.
5. Add the biscuits into the bowl with the chicken mixture, then toss until well combined.
6. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Feel free to use canned chicken for this recipe.
Feel free to use homemade biscuits as well.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 633 | TOTAL FAT: 42g | SATURATED FAT: 16g | TRANS FAT: 1g | UNSATURATED FAT: 20g | CHOLESTEROL: 170mg | SODIUM: 1514mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 22g | FIBER: 0g | SUGAR: 4g | PROTEIN: 41g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!