Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember going to her house and I would always ask her for this. When I was about 10 years old, she taught me how to make it. She said that since I love it so much, might as well teach me the recipe. I am so grateful to her for teaching me a lot of things. Anyway, I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 c chopped cooked chicken (1 rotisserie chicken)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c sour cream
1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers
1/2 stick butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
3. Add the chicken into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the sour cream and soup. Stir until well combined.
5. Add the soup mixture over the chicken and spread it evenly.
6. Add the crumbled Ritz crackers on top of the soup mixture.
7. Add the butter into a microwavable bowl, then place it inside the microwave. Heat for a few minutes until melted completely.
8. Spread the melted butter on top of the crumbled crackers.
9. Place the chicken casserole inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature completely.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!