These heavenly treats are superb! Oh, man, you have got to try this recipe now! My kids love these crescent rolls and I know that you and your loved ones are going to love them as well! Feel free to tweak this recipe if you prefer. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
2 (8 oz) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
3/4 c grated cheddar cheese or Swiss cheese (or any cheese of choice)
1/2 c 18% table cream (or use whipping cream)
4 oz cream cheese (very soft)
4 tbsp butter (very soft but not melted)
1/2-1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1/3 c onion, finely chopped (can use green onions)
2 large cooked chicken breasts, finely chopped (or use about 2 c, can use cooked turkey)
1/2-3/4 c finely grated cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp seasoning salt (or use 1/2 tsp white salt or to taste)
1/2 tsp ground black pepper (or to taste)
2-4 tbsp mayonnaise or whipping cream
1-2 c grated cheddar cheese (for topping)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Brush with melted butter in a casserole dish.
3. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add 3/4 cup of grated cheese, half & half cream, and chicken soup. Stir until well mixed.
4. Turn the heat to medium, then stir and cook for a few minutes until the cheese has melted completely.
To Make the Filling:
1. Add butter and soft cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Add garlic powder and stir until well mixed.
3. Add the sliced chicken, cheddar cheese, and onion. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add about 2 tbsp of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
5. Place the crescent rolls onto a flat surface, then unroll them.
6. Top each crescent roll with 1 tbsp of the chicken mixture.
7. Roll each, then seal the edges.
8. Spread a bit of the soup mixture onto the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
9. Arrange the crescent roll onto the prepared casserole dish.
10. Spread the rest of the sauce over the crescent rolls.
11. Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese on top.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!