Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
If you want the best dish for today, then you have got to give this one a try! These chicken fajitas will surely make your day extra special! I am sure that you and your loved ones are going to love it! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts cut into 1″ to 2″ pieces
4 bell peppers, sliced (vary the colours to make it pretty!)
1 small onion, sliced
1 taco seasoning packet
1 c sour cream
4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
2 c cheddar cheese, grated
Optional: garnish with avocado or guacamole, sour cream, salsa. For spicy lovers add heat with hot sauce.
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken and cook until brown. Remove the chicken.
5. In the same skillet, add the peppers and onions. Sauté until translucent.
6. Put the chicken back to the skillet as well as the taco seasoning, cream cheese, and sour cream. Stir until well combined.
7. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted completely.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!
CALORIES: 395 | TOTAL FAT: 28g | SATURATED FAT: 13g | TRANS FAT: 1g | UNSATURATED FAT: 12g | CHOLESTEROL: 162mg | SODIUM: 439mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 9.4g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 7.6g | FIBER: 1.8g | SUGAR: 4g | PROTEIN: 29g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!