Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try, then this is the one for you! Try it now and prepare to fall in love with just one bite! Feel free to add more of your preferred ingredients. Have a great day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/2 c all-purpose flour, for dredging
6 tablespoons 3/4 stick unsalted butter, divided
2 tablespoons onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1 1/2 c dry white wine
1 c heavy whipping cream
2 10-oz packages frozen cut-leaf spinach, thawed, drained
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Season with salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
2. Completely coat each chicken breast with flour.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
6. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet onto a clean plate, then cover them with aluminium foil.
7. In the same skillet, add more butter and allow it to melt.
8. Add the garlic and onions, then saute until aromatic and soft. Scape the bottom to get the brown bits.
9. Remove the skillet from the heat, then add the wine. Stir until well blended.
10. Put it back on the stove and allow the mixture to boil for 3 minutes or until it reduced its volume.
11. Add cream and stir until well mixed. Allow the mixture to boil again.
12. Add parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
13. Put the chicken breasts back to the skillet and toss until well coated with the sauce.
14. Place another skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
15. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
16. Add the spinach and saute until wilted completely. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
17. Place the spinach onto a clean serving plate.
18. Place the chicken over the spinach, then pour the sauce on top.
19. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!