Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This will be the best-fried rice you will ever have! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed by how easy it is to cook! Feel free to add more ingredients if you want. Serve this fried rice hot and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pound chicken thighs boneless, skinless, and trimmed
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons extra light olive oil or high heat cooking oil
4 large Eggs
5 c cooked white rice chilled*
2 tablespoons soy sauce (or GF Tamari) or added to taste*
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil or to taste
12 ounces frozen peas and carrots fully thawed
1/4 c green onion chopped
1. Discard any excess fat from the chicken thighs, then slice them into small pieces.
2. Add the chicken slices into a mixing bowl, then season with salt and pepper.
3. In another mixing bowl, add 4 eggs and beat until creamy.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chicken slices and cook for about 5 minutes or until brown.
7. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate.
8. Turn the heat down to medium, then add another tablespoon of oil into the skillet and allow it to become hot.
9. Add the scrambled eggs and cook for about a minute. Use a spatula to break it into pieces.
10. Remove the scrambled eggs from the skillet onto the plate with the chicken slices.
11. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of oil and allow it to become hot.
12. Add the 5 cups of rice and spread it evenly. Cook for about 2 minutes until sizzling hot.
13. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and sesame oil, then stir until well blended.
14. Add the veggies and toss everything until well mixed.
15. Put the scrambled eggs and chicken slices back to the skillet as well as the green onions. Stir until well mixed.
16. Cook everything for a few more minutes.
17. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 486 | Calories from Fat 216 | Fat 24g 37% | Saturated Fat 6g 38% | Cholesterol 183mg 61% | Sodium 676mg 29% | Potassium 376mg 11% | Carbohydrates 45g 15% | Fiber 3g 13% | Sugar 1g 1% | Protein 22g 44% | Vitamin A 5644IU 113% | Vitamin C 7mg 8% | Calcium 54mg 5% | Iron 2mg 11%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!