Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This is a 30-minute recipe that you can try when you have a little time to cook! This Chicken in Lemon Butter Caper Sauce is a high-quality dish that you and your family are going to love. Enjoy!
⅓ c flour
8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (or use cutlets)
salt and pepper
1/4 c capers, rinsed
⅓ c Pinot Grigio wine I used Cavit
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces, divided
For the Chicken:
1. Horizontally slice the chicken into two, but not all the way through. Just enough to form it into a butterfly shape.
2. Use a meat mallet to gently pound each chicken to about 1/4-inch thick.
3. In a mixing bowl, add grated Parmesan cheese, flour, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the chicken, then cook each side for 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate, then cover them to keep warm.
For the Sauce:
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 1 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the onion, then sauté for a few minutes until soft.
4. Add garlic, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
5. Add lemon juice and wine, then stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
6. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce reduces to 2 tbsp.
7. Add butter, then whisk until melted completely and well blended. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add the capers, then stir until well mixed.
1. Top each pasta on a plate with the chicken and the delicious sauce.
2. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!