Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 4 Servings
The sauce alone of this delicious dish is more than enough to satisfy all your cravings today! Serve the chicken over rice, pasta, or noodles, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce over. Enjoy!
FOR THE CHICKEN
2 tbsp olive oil or butter
2 lbs. (910g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin (or chicken thighs)
(Optional) ground cumin, to taste
(Optional) smoked paprika, to taste
FOR LEMON PEPPER SAUCE:
2 tsp (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
3/4 c (180 ml) heavy whipping cream (NOT the same as half & half)
4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
3 tbsp (45 ml) of fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp (30 ml) of butter, or olive oil
1/2 c (120 ml) chicken broth
salt, to taste
cracked black pepper, to taste
2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
3 tbsp minced parsley, optional garnish
zest of 1 medium lemon
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken, then toss until well coated.
3. Place a large oven-safe skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the chicken, then sear each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate.
6. In the same skillet over medium heat, add another 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
8. Add the Worcestershire sauce, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest, chicken broth, and lemon pepper seasoning. Stir until well blended.
9. Put the chicken back into the skillet, then toss until well-coated with the delicious sauce.
10. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake the chicken for about 30 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
12. Serve over noodles, rice, or pasta. Enjoy!
calories: 541 kcal, carbohydrates: 5g, protein: 50g, fat: 35g, saturated fat: 16g, cholesterol: 221mg, sodium: 320mg, potassium: 959mg, fiber: 1g, sugar: 1g, vitamin a: 899IU, vitamin c: 9mg, calcium: 53mg, iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!