Oh, my! Talk about the perfect party food ever! Try this recipe now and invite your friends over! I am sure that they are going to love these Chicken Parm Sandwiches! This recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1-lb refrigerated pizza dough, room temperature
1/4 c extra-virgin olive oil
1 c all-purpose flour
1 tbsp whole milk
2 c Italian breadcrumbs
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 c vegetable oil
4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 c marinara sauce, plus more for serving
8 slices mozzarella cheese, divided
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle flour onto a flat surface.
3. Place the dough onto the floured surface.
4. Slice the pizza dough into two, then roll each to about 2 feet long.
5. Tie each roll into a knot, then arrange them onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Brush each dough knot with olive oil.
7. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
8. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until the colour turns golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature.
10. Add flour into bowl 1, eggs and milk into bowl 2, then breadcrumbs into bowl 3.
11. Season with salt and pepper each of the chicken breast.
12. Dip each chicken breast into bowl 1, then into bowl 2, then lastly into bowl 3. Shake off any excess.
13. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
14. Add vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
15. Add the chicken breasts in batches, then cook each side for about 4 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
16. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
17. Repeat the process to the rest of the chicken breasts.
18. In a mixing bowl, add garlic, parsley, and melted butter. Stir until well mixed.
19. Divide each of the garlic knots into two, then spread marinara on the bottom of each cut.
20. Place a slice of fried chicken, more marinara sauce, and two slices of cheese on top of each knot.
21. Repeat the process to the rest of the ingredients.
22. Brush each top of the garlic not with the butter mixture.
23. Put them back inside the oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
24. Remove from the oven.
25. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!