Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The only thing lacking on your dining table is this Chicken with Garlic Parmesan Rice! It’s your lucky day because I happen to know the recipe for this! Just follow these simple steps, and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 c butter (1 stick)
1/2 c Parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
1 pound chicken tenders
2 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 c dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
1 tsp salt divided
Salt and pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
3 c chicken broth
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 c white rice (uncooked)
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and pepper over the chicken tenders. Toss everything until well coated.
4. Add the chicken tenders, then cook each side for a few minutes until brown. Transfer the chicken onto a clean plate.
5. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper flakes. Sauté until aromatic.
7. Turn the heat up to medium-high, then pour in the white wine. Stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits. Simmer for a few minutes.
8. Get about 3 tbsp of the sauce and set it aside for later use.
9. Add the uncooked rice and the rest of the butter sauce. Stir until well blended.
10. Add the chicken broth and stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat down to medium-low.
11. Cover the skillet and simmer everything for about 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked. Make sure to stir from time to time to prevent it from sticking.
12. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top.
13. Put the cooked chicken tenders back into the skillet over the rice.
14. Remove the skillet from the stove and allow everything to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Drizzle the reserved sauce on top.
16. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 737 | Calories from Fat 333 | Fat 37g 57% | Saturated Fat 18g113% | Cholesterol 142mg 47% | Sodium 1768mg 77% | Potassium 689mg 20% | Carbohydrates 59g 20% | Protein 34g 68% | Vitamin A 880IU 18% | Vitamin C 14.9mg 18% | Calcium 200mg 20% | Iron 1.6mg 9%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!