Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This Chicken Zucchini Casserole is my all-time favourite dish! I would like to thank my friend, Jessica, for recommending this recipe to me. I never would have tasted perfection if it wasn’t for you! Try this now and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, make sure to follow the directions step by step for they will guide you to perfection. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am certain that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
6 oz boxed stuffing mix (such as Stove Top)
½ c butter melted
4 diced zucchini (about 4-5 c)
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced
10 ½ oz canned cream of chicken soup
½ onion diced
½ c sour cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add melted butter and stuffing mix into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. Reserve about half a cup of the mixture for later use.
4. In the same bowl with the rest of the stuffing mix, add the cooked chicken, zucchini, onion, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup. Stir until well mixed.
5. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch glass pan.
6. Empty the bowl with the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle the reserved stuffing mix over the casserole.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 533mg | Potassium: 480mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 787IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!