Yield: 2 to 4 Servings
Hello there, friends! I hope you are all doing well today. I’m sure you are looking for a delicious dish to serve today. Well, worry no more because I happen to have a recipe that you will surely love. This Chile Rellenos Casserole is one of the best dishes I had this week. I am so glad that I gave it a try because it is just too perfect! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort. Enjoy!
1/2 pound ground beef (or ground turkey or chicken)
1/4 onion (chopped)
1 10 ounces can whole green chillies (or 2 roasted fresh green chiles)
1 1/2 c cheddar cheese
3/4 c milk
1/8 c flour
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add a bit of oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the meat and onion. Cook until crumbly and brown.
5. Add salt, pepper, and cumin to season. Stir until well mixed.
6. Apply cooking spray in a baking pan.
7. Arrange the chiles in a single layer on the bottom of the prepared pan. Chop some chiles for later use.
8. Spread the meat on top of the chiles.
9. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese and chopped chiles over the meat.
10. In a mixing bowl, add the milk and eggs. Whisk until well mixed.
11. Add the flour and whisk again until well combined.
12. Pour the mixture on top of the casserole dish.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until done.
14. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!