Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! A big thanks to my best friend, George, for this spectacular recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection if it weren’t for you! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love! This is probably the one thing that is missing in your life! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 large head of Broccoli cut into florets
3 tbsp vegetable oil
6 boneless chicken thighs skinless
3 cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
3 green/spring onions trimmed and sliced
1-inch piece of ginger peeled and chopped
2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce or oyster sauce for less sweetness
3 tbsp light soy sauce (extra to taste)
6 tbsp honey approximately
6 tbsp hot water
1. Saute the broccoli until soft. Set aside.
2. Place a wok on the stove and turn the heat to high.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken thighs and cook each side for a few minutes until they turn brown. Remove from the wok onto a clean plate.
5. In the same wok, add garlic, ginger, and spring onion. Saute for about 30 seconds or until aromatic.
6. Put the chicken thighs back to the wok as well as the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and hot water. Stir until well mixed, then allow the mixture to boil.
7. Drizzle honey on top.
8. Cover the wok and simmer for about 10 minutes or until done. The sauce should reduce its volume and the chicken thighs are cooked through.
9. Add the sauteed broccoli and toss until well combined.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories: 408kcal (20%) | Carbohydrates: 24g (8%) | Protein: 38g (76%) | Fat: 18g (28%) | Saturated Fat: 10g (63%) | Cholesterol: 161mg (54%) | Sodium: 1087mg (47%) | Potassium: 958mg (27%) | Fiber: 4g (17%) | Sugar: 13g (14%) | Vitamin A: 1075IU (22%) | Vitamin C: 137.8mg (167%) | Calcium: 101mg (10%) | Iron: 3mg (17%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!