Prep Time: 35 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 50 Servings
These heavenly treats will surely light up your day! Invite your friends over and surprise them with these Chocolate Acorns! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking and decorate it to your preference. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have the most beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 c semisweet chocolate chips
50 mini Nilla wafer cookies
50 milk chocolate Hershey’s kisses, unwrapped
50 mini chocolate chips
1. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
2. Add the semisweet chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl. Place it inside the microwave and heat for 45 seconds or until melted completely.
3. Remove from the microwave and stir until the texture becomes smooth.
4. Transfer the melted chocolate into a piping bag, then trim the tip.
5. Pipe a bit of melted chocolate over each cookie.
6. Top each with a Hershey. Arrange them onto the prepared baking sheet.
7. Place them inside the freezer for about 5 minutes or until set.
8. Pipe mini chocolate with a bit of the melted chocolate, then put it over the wafer for the stem.
9. Repeat the process to the rest of the acorns.
10. Place them on the baking sheet, then place them inside the freezer for about 5 minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!