Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
These Chocolate Caramel Brownies will surely satisfy all your cravings today! Enjoy the incredible taste of these heavenly treats in less than an hour! A must-try recipe that everyone needs in their life!
2/3 c Oil
1/4 c Water
2 eggs, Large
1 box fudge brownie mix, Family size, 18.4 ounces
1/4 c Butter, Unsalted
1 can Condensed milk, 14 ounces can
2 c Caramels, I used the Kraft brand
1-2 c Chocolate chips, Semisweet
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminium foil, then apply cooking spray to it.
3. Add water, eggs, brownie mix, and oil into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
4. Add 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the top turns brown.
6. Meanwhile, add condensed milk, butter, and caramel into a heat-proof bowl. Place it inside the oven and heat for a few minutes.
7. Remove from microwave, then stir until well blended. Feel free to add salt to make it salted caramel.
8. Remove the brownie from the oven, then add the caramel mixture on top and spread it evenly.
9. Allow it to rest at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes.
10. Add the rest of the caramel on top and spread it evenly.
11. Scatter the chocolate chips over the brownie.
12. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and place it inside the fridge to chill for about 1 to 2 hours.
14. Slice into even pieces.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
calories: 321 kcal, carbohydrates: 40g, protein: 3g, fat: 16g, saturated fat: 5g, cholesterol: 26mg, sodium: 129mg, potassium: 78mg, sugar: 32g, vitamin a: 160IU, vitamin c: 0.5mg, calcium: 75mg, iron: 0.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!