Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 8 Servings
Enjoy the delicious taste and moist texture of this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! In just an hour, you can have the best bread ever! Serve this for breakfast with your favorite cup of coffee. You are so in for a treat!
1 tsp Vanilla
1 3/4 c Flour
1/4 c Oil
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 c Sugar
3/4 c Mini Chocolate Chips
1/4 c Sour Cream
3 Ripe Bananas
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp Butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to an 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.75-inch loaf pan.
3. Add sugar, oil, and butter into a large mixing bowl. Beat for about 3 minutes or until smooth.
4. Add sour cream, eggs, bananas, and vanilla. Stir until well incorporated.
5. Add salt, flour, and baking soda. Whisk until well mixed.
6. Add 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips, then stir until well incorporated.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly.
8. Scatter the rest of the mini chocolate chips on top of the batter.
9. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of sugar over the chocolate chips.
10. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake the bread for about 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. After 25 minutes of baking, cover the bread with foil.
12. Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 15 minutes at room temperature.
13. Slice the bread into even pieces.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in the freezer if you want.
I suggest you use mini chocolate chips for this recipe.
Calories 459 | Calories from Fat 162 | Fat 18g28% | Saturated Fat 7g44% | Cholesterol 61mg20% | Sodium 365mg16% | Potassium 218mg6% | Carbohydrates 68g23% | Fiber 2g8% | Sugar 41g46% | Protein 5g10% | Vitamin A 325IU7% | Vitamin C 3.9 mg5% | Calcium 44mg4% | Iron 1.8 mg10%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!