1 1/4 csugar
1 1/2 cself rising flour
6 Tbspcocoa powder
2 cboiling water
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a 9×13 glass baking dish, melt the two sticks of butter in the oven.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together the 1 1/4cups of sugar, flour, vanilla and milk. Once the butter is melted pour the batter over the butter, but do not stir.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the cocoa and remaining sugar.
4. Sprinkle cocoa/sugar mixture on top of batter. Do not stir.
5. Pour the 2 cups of boiling water on top of that (don’t stir) and bake for 30-45 minutes. I bake mine until I have a nice golden brown crust. In my oven this usually take about 35 minutes. Serve warm. Great with ice cream
For the rest, see the next page (Click on the red button below)