Prep Time: 15 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
I love this Chocolate Cream Pie so much! A big thanks to my dear friend, Ava, for giving this recipe to me! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, make sure to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa, unsweetened
3 large Egg yolks, beaten
2 cups pet milk (evaporated) or milk
1/2 stick butter
1 pie shell, baked
3 large Egg whites
3 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar or baking powder
1. Place a saucepan on the stove and add all the ingredients for the pie filling.
2. Turn the heat to medium, then stir and cook until the texture becomes thick.
3. Prepare the pie shell.
4. Transfer the filling into the prepared pie shell.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and beat until they form stiff peaks.
6. Add sugar gradually and beat every addition.
7. Add baking powder and vanilla, then beat again until well blended.
8. Spread the meringue over the cooled pie.
9. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
10. Place the Chocolate Cream Pie inside the preheated oven and bake for about 8 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature completely.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!