Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
How are you doing today, friends? I hope you are all well! This recipe I am sharing with you today has a very special place in my heart! This was my Grandma’s recipe. I am so glad that she gave me this recipe because now, I get to share it with you as well! Every bite of this Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake Pie will take you on a wonderful journey! Yeah, I kid you not! Well, you just have to try it and taste it yourself! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 refrigerated pie crust
1 c dark chocolate chips
3 tbsp whipping cream
8 oz cream cheese
3/4 c sugar, divided
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp melted butter
1 c light corn syrup
1 1/2 c pecan halves
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Unroll the crust into a deep-dish pie plate.
3. Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, salt, and egg into a mixing bowl.
4. Put the dark chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl. Heat inside the microwave until melted.
5. In another mixing bowl, add 3 eggs, melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, corn syrup, and 1 tsp vanilla. Stir until well blended.
6. Spread the melted chocolate over the crust.
7. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate layer and spread it evenly.
8. Add a layer of pecan mixture on top of the cream cheese.
9. Bake inside the preheated oven for about 55 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then put them inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!