Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Chill Time: 5 hrs | Total Time: 5 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter in this recipe. They smell and taste amazing! These Chocolate Rice Krispie Balls will never disappoint you! With these basic ingredients, you can make the best treats to serve today! Don’t wait another minute. Try this recipe right away. Enjoy!
For the balls:
½ c of chopped pecans
1 c of shredded coconut
1 c of Rice Krispies
1 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp soft butter
½ c of peanut butter
For the chocolate:
1 square of sweet chocolate
1 package of chocolate chips
To Make the Balls:
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the balls. Stir until well combined.
2. Place the bowl inside the freezer to chill for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Remove the bowl from the freezer, then form the mixture into small balls.
4. Add the balls onto a baking tray and arrange them in a single layer.
5. Place the tray inside the fridge and allow the balls to chill for about 1 1/2 hours.
For the Chocolate:
1. Add the sweet chocolate and chocolate chips into a double boiler, then heat until melted completely.
To Coat the Balls:
1. Remove the balls from the fridge, then coat each with the melted chocolate mixture. Make sure to coat them well.
2. Add the coated balls onto a parchment paper and arrange them in a single layer.
3. Place them inside the fridge to chill until ready for serving.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. Thaw at room temperature for a few minutes before serving again.
Leftovers can last up to 5 days.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!