Total Time: 2 hrs | Yield: 20 Servings
This amazing recipe will surely make your day extra special! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones. I am 100 per cent certain that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 1/2 c Water
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
3 1/4 c Flour
1 1/2 tsp yeast
1. Add all the ingredients to the bread machine.
2. Press the “Dough Cycle” button, then press “Start”.
3. When the texture of the dough becomes sticky, it is done. Make sure not to add more flour.
4. Sprinkle flour on a flat surface, then place the dough on it.
5. Cover the dough with a large bowl and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes.
6. Line with parchment paper the baking sheets.
7. Sprinkle flour over each baking sheet.
8. Slice the dough into two and form oval shapes out of the dough slices.
9. Transfer each dough into the prepared baking sheets.
10. Cover the baking sheets and allow the dough to rest for another 45 minutes.
11. Prepare the oven and preheat to 220 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
12. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
13. For crispier bread, sprinkle water over every 5 minutes.
14. Remove from the oven and allow loaves to cool for a few minutes.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!