I will never get tired of sharing this recipe with my friends because it is simply the best! I feel that everyone should get a bite of this delicious cake! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Serve this cake with your favourite cup of coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember. Enjoy!
3 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 Tablespoons flour
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
2/3 cup nuts (optional) finely chopped pecans
2 cups powdered sugar
5 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. In a mixing bowl, add sugar, 3 cups of flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt. Beat until well mixed.
2. Gradually add 4 tablespoons of butter and beat every addition.
3. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking pan.
5. In another mixing bowl, add brown sugar, 2 sticks of soft butter, nuts, 2 tablespoons of flour, and cinnamon. Whisk until well blended.
6. Spoon the mixture and drop each over the batter, then swirl it over.
7. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
10. In a mixing bowl, add milk, vanilla, powdered sugar. Whisk until well blended.
11. Spread the mixture on top of the cake.
12. Allow the cake to cool completely at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!