If you want to surprise your kids with the best cake, then this is the recipe that you must try! A very simple cake recipe that I am confident that you can pull off! You are more than welcome to modify this recipe to your liking. Just follow the steps that I have provided for they will guide you to perfection! Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 stick (1 c) butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoons cinnamon
2/3 cup nuts (optional)
2 cups powdered sugar
5 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Add milk, 3 cups of flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt into a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to combine everything.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of butter and stir until well blended.
3. Apply cooking in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. In another mixing bowl, add brown sugar, 2 sticks of soft butter, 2 tablespoons of flour, and nuts. Stir until well combined.
6. Spoon the mixture and drop each on top of the batter. Run a knife over the batter to create swirls.
7. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and let it sit at room temperature.
10. In a mixing bowl, add milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
11. Drizzle the mixture on top of the cake and spread it evenly.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!