Prep Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
Hello there, friends! This recipe I am sharing with you today is my favourite! I usually serve this with vanilla ice cream as dessert. Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Have a blessed day, everyone. Don’t forget to share this recipe. Enjoy!
2 medium-size Golden Delicious apples (about 10 oz.), thinly sliced
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp table salt, divided
1 ½ c whole milk
6 large Eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ c (about 6 3/8 ounces) all-purpose flour
¼ c granulated sugar
½ c (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
¼ c powdered sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Add the apples, cinnamon, oil, and 1/4 tsp of salt into a rimmed baking sheet. Toss until the apples are well coated.
3. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until done. Make sure to stir 10 minutes before the baking time ends.
4. Add eggs, milk, 1/4 tsp salt, and vanilla into a blender. Pulse until the texture becomes smooth.
5. Add flour and granulated sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
6. Gradually transfer the flour mixture into the milk mixture, then pulse again until well blended.
7. Drizzle the mixture on top of the apples and stir until well mixed.
8. Spread the batter on top of the apples.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
11. Slice into small squares.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!