Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends! It’s just too perfect! A big thanks to my Aunt Jenna, for this awesome recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed by how a simple cake could make your day extra special! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 stick butter
1 1/2 stick butter, softened not liquid
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
5 tablespoons evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Add flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. In another mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until well blended.
5. Transfer the flour and buttermilk into the bowl with the butter mixture. Beat until well blended and thick.
6. Add vanilla and stir until well blended.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
8. In a mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 sticks of butter, flour, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Beat until well mixed.
9. Spoon the mixture and drop them over the cake.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove the cake from the oven.
12. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the glaze. Beat until well combined.
13. Spread the mixture on top of the warm cake.
14. Allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!