Yield: 8 Servings
My grandma used to make this Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole all the time! I am so grateful to her for sharing this recipe with me because now, I get to share it with you as well! Oh, man, you need this delicious treat in your life! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to this if you like. Enjoy!
1/2 c chopped pecans
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cans of Cinnamon rolls
3/4 c heavy whipping cream (half & half work too)
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Icing from cinnamon roll packages
3 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 c butter, melted
1/3 c sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×12-inch casserole dish.
3. Add sugar and butter into a glass mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
4. Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs, vanilla, and cream. Beat until well blended.
5. Slice the cinnamon roll into quarters.
6. Add the cinnamon rolls into the egg mixture, then toss until well coated.
7. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish and spread it evenly.
8. Add the rest of the egg mixture on top of the casserole and spread it evenly. Make sure to coat the top.
9. Scatter the pecans on top.
10. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Place the icing in the microwave and heat for about 15 seconds.
13. Pour the icing over the casserole and spread it evenly.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!