Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 35 mins
This cake recipe is what you just might need today! You have got to bite your teeth into this smooth and delicious Banana Bundt Cake! Feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking. Have a beautiful day, friends!
4 large, very ripe bananas unpeeled
1 small firm banana for garnish
3 c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c unsalted butter, at room temperature (soft not melted)
2 c sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 c sour cream
1. Add the bananas into a metal pan.
2. Place the bananas inside the oven and bake at 300 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until done.
3. Remove from the oven and allow the bananas to cool completely at room temperature.
4. Preheat the oven to about 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
5. Apply cooking spray in a 10-inch Bundt pan.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Whisk until well combined.
7. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add butter and beat until smooth.
8. Add sugar and beat until well blended.
9. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition.
10. Add vanilla and stir until well blended.
11. Set aside one banana, then add the rest of the peeled bananas into the egg mixture and beat until well combined.
12. Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients, the remaining ingredients, and sour cream. Beat until well combined.
13. Transfer everything into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
14. Slice the reserved banana and arrange them over the batter.
15. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 1 Hr or until done.
16. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!