Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Classic Smashed Burger is my ultimate comfort food! A big thanks to my dear friend, Anita, for this. I am so excited to share this with you today. Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try! This is best served with fries Lunch or dinner will be awesome again with this dish. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 1/2 lb Certified Angus Beef ® ground beef, 80/20 lean
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp grated yellow onion
2 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
4 white hamburger buns
2 tbsp butter, room temperature
1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
4 slices American cheese
2 c shredded iceberg lettuce
8 slices vine-ripe tomatoes
1. Form 8 even round shape out of the mixture. Place the inside fridge.
2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, grated onion, and Worcestershire sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed. Place it inside the fridge.
3. Place a large cast-iron skillet on the stove turn the heat to high.
4. Add butter and buns. Toast and transfer onto clean plates.
5. Add the beef balls into the hot skillet and press each to flatten. Season with sauce, salt, and pepper. Sear one side for about 3 minutes, then flip them. Top each with cheese and sear for one more minute. Remove from the skillet.
6. Assemble the burgers to your preference.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 925cal total
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!