Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 14 mins | Total Time: 24 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
You likely heard about these Classic Southern Fried Pork Chops. Today, allow me to share this awesome recipe with you! All you need are these basic ingredients and about 24 minutes of your time! These pork chops are the most tender and juiciest pieces of meat I have ever had! They are perfect to go with mashed potatoes or rice. Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon granulated onion
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
4 bone-in pork chops
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 bacon strips
1/2 c vegetable oil
1. Add cayenne pepper, onion, granulated garlic, salt, and black pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the pork chops.
3. Add Dijon mustard over each pork chop, then rub each until well coated.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated. Coat each with flour as well. Shake off any excess.
5. Place a 12-inch cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add the bacon and cook for a few minutes until crispy. Transfer the bacon onto a clean plate. We just need the grease.
7. Add vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Coat the pork chops with flour again and shake off any excess.
9. Add the pork chops to the hot skillet, then cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
10. Transfer the pork chops onto a clean plate and allow them to rest for at least 3 minutes.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!