Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This will be the best chicken curry you will ever have! Try this recipe now! Feel free to modify this recipe to your liking. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 can full-fat coconut milk NOT lite
3 tbsp red curry paste (I use Thai Kitchen; reduce or increase as desired for spice levels)
1 large red-bell-pepper
½ medium yellow-onion
2 tbsp finely minced ginger
3 cloves minced garlic
¼ c cilantro and/or basil diced
2 tsp yellow curry powder
1 tbsp lime juice
fine sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
3 tbsp coconut oil separated
2 tsp ground coriander
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs cut into 1-inch pieces
1-2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp fish sauce (optional)
cooked basmati rice
naan bread with additional lime wedges
Optional: chopped peanuts or cashews
1. Prepare the veggies by slicing and mincing them.
2. Place a large deep skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the onion and sauté until soft.
5. Add the ginger and garlic, then sauté until aromatic.
6. Reduce the heat to low, then add coriander, red curry paste, and curry powder. Stir until well blended. Cook for about 2 minutes or until aromatic.
7. Turn the heat up to medium-high, then the rest of the coconut oil.
8. Add the red bell pepper and sauté until soft.
9. Add the chicken pieces, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken pieces turn golden brown.
10. Add the brown sugar, coconut milk, and lime juice. Stir until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
11. Sprinkle every serving with your preferred herbs to garnish.
12. Serve right away with rice or naan. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!