Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 30 Servings
Every bite of these cookies is packed with a delicious coconut flavor! They are so comforting that they would remind you of the good times! These heavenly treats are ready in just 10 minutes and can serve a crowd of 30 people! Try this recipe now, and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
2 c sweetened flaked coconut
1/2 c granulated sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 c butter, room temperature
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 c light brown sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
3. Add the butter and cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until well blended.
4. Add the sugars and beat again until well incorporated.
5. Add baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
6. Reduce the speed to low, then add flour and beat until well mixed.
7. Add the coconut and beat until just incorporated.
8. Scoop the mixture and drop each onto the prepared cookie sheet. Make sure to leave a small space between each cookie.
9. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the cookies for about 10 to 12 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
10. Remove the cookies from the oven and let the rest completely at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container. They can last up to 3 days.
Feel free to add 1/2 tsp of coconut extract for additional flavor.
Make sure not to overbake the cookies. We want soft and rich cookies.
Calories: 130 Sugar: 8.7 g Sodium: 96.6 mg Fat: 6.7 g Carbohydrates: 16.2 g Protein: 1.5 g Cholesterol: 17.9 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!