Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Additional Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 2 hrs | Yield: 24 Servings
This incredible cake recipe was given to me by my dear friend. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Oh, man, you have got to bite your teeth into this delicious cake! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more things to this very simple recipe if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this cake to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 (18.25 oz) package white cake mix
1 (14 oz) can cream of coconut
1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
1 (16 oz) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (8 oz) package flaked coconut
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the white cake mix on how to bake it.
2. Remove the cake from the oven and use a fork to poke small holes on the top and sides of the cake. Allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add the can of sweetened condensed milk and cream of coconut. Stir until well mixed,
4. Spread the frosting all over the cooled cake.
5. Place it inside the fridge to chill for a couple of hours.
6. Serve cold and enjoy!
Calories: 303.7 | Protein: 3g 6% | Carbohydrates: 43.4g 14% | Dietary Fiber: 1.2g 5% | Sugars: 36.7g | Fat: 13.8g 21% | Saturated Fat: 10.3g 52% | Cholesterol: 5.6mg 2% | Vitamin A Iu: 70.7IU 1% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.9mg 7% | Vitamin C: 0.5mg 1% | Folate: 23.7mcg 6% | Calcium: 90.1mg 9% | Iron: 0.5mg 3% | Magnesium: 14.5mg 5% | Potassium: 139.4mg 4% | Sodium: 199.5mg 8% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 7% | Calories From Fat: 123.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!