Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 2 Loaves
Packed with sweet and delicious flavors, this Coffee Cake, Banana Bread will be your new favorite! A quick and easy recipe that you can try today. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons sour cream or Greek yoghurt
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 c butter, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 c sugar
2 c all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
3-4 medium or large bananas
1 c brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons butter, cold
1 c flour
For the Bread:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to two 8×4-inch pans.
3. Add brown sugar, ground cinnamon, bananas, and vanilla extract. Mash everything until well blended.
4. Add sugar and butter into another mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
5. Add the eggs gradually and beat every addition until well combined.
6. Add salt, baking soda, and flour into the bowl with the wet ingredients. Whisk until well blended.
7. Add sour cream and stir to mix.
8. Add the mashed bananas, then stir until well incorporated.
9. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pans and spread it evenly.
For the Crumb Topping:
1. In a mixing bowl, brown sugar, cinnamon, and flour. Whisk until well mixed.
2. Add butter and stir until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Sprinkle the mixture over the batter.
4. Place the pans inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
5. Remove the cakes from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
6. Slice into even servings.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!