Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot are food for warmth. Such creamy chicken and noodles are a classic meal to feed a bunch of hungry people. There’s nothing much easier than this delicious recipe for comforting crockpot chicken and noodles. My mom used to make this when I feel down or sick, and I love it. It makes me feel like I’m gaining more energy and strength after digging it in.
If you want to make a delicious yet easy and filling meal, this is a great recipe to try. These comforting chicken and noodles are super easy to make in the crockpot, and that is why it is a favorite meal for the entire family. It is the ideal way to use any leftover chicken (or turkey) or even vegetables that you might have in your refrigerator, and it only takes minutes to prepare.
(2) can cream of chicken soup
(2) can chicken broth (15oz each)
(1) stick butter or margarine
1 lb chicken breasts (fresh or frozen)
(1) (24 oz) package frozen egg noodles, I used Reames.
1. Add and put the chicken at the bottom of the crockpot. Then pour chicken broth and soup on top. Add a stick of butter on top, and then cook on low for 6-7 hours in the crockpot.
2. Remove chicken from the oven and shred, then put it back in the crockpot.
3. Add and cook the frozen noodles for (2) hours more. (I stir it every 30 minutes until done.)
1. For a spicy take, you can add jalapenos as you want to in this dish.
2. Although the frozen egg noodles are becoming more common, they are not available from every grocery store. Instead, you can use a homestyle bag of egg noodles. Keep an eye on the level of moisture in the crock, because they may need more broth.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!