Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 45mins | Total: 1 hr 5 mins | Servings: 12 | Yield: 1 9×13-inch baking pan
The moment I tried this Cookie-Crusted Peach Cobbler, I recall that vividly. I was out with my friends to visit the newly opened bakeshop in our place. It was a cute one, neither big nor small. Since they recently opened, they have promotions here and there, one of them is free-taste for their Cookie-Crusted Peach Cobbler.
It is the best Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Bars recipe that my palate buds have enjoyed ever. And in my days, I was getting a lot of cobblers. It’s one of my favorite Summertime desserts. I love a good cobbler made especially when you’re chilling at home just lowkey vibing and wondering about the future, that’s the way to make a perfect cobbler! This Cookie-Crusted Peach Cobbler is a must-make. Try this recipe for Cookie-Crusted Peach Cobbler, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(8) (2-1/2″ dia) (4 per lb)s medium fresh peaches – peeled, pitted, and sliced
½ cup butter, cut into pieces
½ cup brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
(2) large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup of vegetable oil
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Prepare oven, preheat 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Then spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Arrange the peaches in the prepared pan. Scatter the butter over the peaches, then sprinkle the brown sugar evenly on top. Set aside. Mix flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add and stir the oil into the beaten eggs, stir egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Then spoon the batter over the peaches, then sprinkle cinnamon on top.
3. Bake it until the crust is lightly brown for about 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
1. You can reduce the butter to 1/4 cup for a lighter version of this cobbler, and you can reduce the oil to 3/4 cup.
Per Serving: 497.2 calories; fat 26.9g 41% DV; cholesterol 51.3mg 17% DV; sodium 325.5mg 13% DV; protein 3.3g 7% DV; carbohydrates 62.6g 20% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!