Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Whether you are serving for a crowd of eight or just a simple family dinner, this Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole is perfect for anything! Ready in just an hour and with a very simple set of ingredients, this recipe is surely a must-try! Sour cream, butter, hashbrowns, and many more, you will love everything about this casserole! Just follow these easy steps and you are good to go! Every bite is so smooth and fluffy, that you would want to eat the entire thing! Anyway, don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones as well. I’m sure they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 c Sour Cream
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 small Onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
8 ounces of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
30 ounces Frozen Hash Browns thawed
1 stick of butter, melted
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×11-inch baking dish.
3. Add 1 cup of cheese, sour cream, onion, soup, and black pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
4. Add the melted butter and hash browns, then stir until well incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly. Use a spatula for this step.
6. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake the casserole for about 45 to 55 minutes or until done.
7. Remove the casserole from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Dinner or potluck, name it, this casserole is perfect for that!
Calories: 389 kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 627mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 971IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 254mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!