I love banana bread, especially the one in Starbucks! I am so glad that I found this recipe because now, I get to share it with you as well! I don’t know if it’s just me, but banana bread is very comforting. It’s like going back to my childhood where everything is simple and peaceful! Anyway, enough with that. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! This banana bread recipe is the best out there! Don’t waste another minute not knowing how delicious this bread is. Enjoy!
½ c vegetable or canola oil
2 tbsp buttermilk or milk
1 tsp baking soda
3 bananas, mashed very well
½ c chopped walnuts (optional)
2 c flour
½ tsp vanilla
1⅛ c sugar
¼ tsp salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 162 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add salt, flour, and baking soda. Whisk until well blended.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add oil, egg, and sugar. Whisk until incorporated.
4. Transfer the dry ingredients (flour mixture) into the bowl with the wet ingredients (egg mixture). Whisk until well blended and thick.
5. Add the bananas, milk, and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
6. Add the walnuts, then stir well incorporated.
7. Transfer the batter to a loaf pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 50 to 75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove the banana bread from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure the best bananas for this recipe. I recommend you use very ripe bananas.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!