Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Are you looking for the best casserole recipe? Well, it’s your lucky day because this recipe I am sharing with you happens to be the best! This Cowboy Casserole is a must-try, I’m telling you! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this ultimate comfort food! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Do me a favor, will you? Don’t forget to smile today. We all could a bright smile to face the day. Enjoy!
1/4 c sour cream
1 tsp onion powder
1 c cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
2/3 c Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
½ c bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 lb. ground beef, (85/15)
32 oz. tater tots
1 c corn
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/3 c whole milk
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
5. Add the sour cream, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, corn, bacon, onion powder, black pepper, and cream of mushroom soup. Stir until well blended. Simmer for about a minute.
6. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
8. Scatter the tater tots over the cheese.
9. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes.
10. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese (feel free to add more) on top.
11. Bake for 5 more minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 148 kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 355mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 109IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!