Prep Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Crab Alfredo is my ultimate comfort food! I got this recipe a couple of years ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day! I like serving this with toasted garlic bread. Try it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
12 oz. fettuccine or linguine
3 tablespoons butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. lump crab meat
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon Old Bay, plus more for sprinkling
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the linguine and salt, then cook until firm to bite. Drain the pasta and put it back into the pot.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
6. Add flour, then whisk and cook for about a minute to remove the raw taste.
7. Add chicken broth and heavy cream, then stir until well blended. Simmer the mixture for about 3 minutes or until the texture becomes thick.
8. Add the Parmesan cheese and allow it to melt completely. Stir until well blended.
9. Add salt, pepper, old bay, crab meat, and parsley. Stir until well mixed.
10. Add the cooked linguine, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
11. Remove from the heat, then sprinkle Parmesan cheese, Old Bay, and freshly chopped parsley on top.
12. Squeeze lemon over each serving.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!