Total Time: 6 hrs | Yield: 8 Servings
These heavenly treats are superb! In about 6 hours, you will surely enjoy this dish. I promise you that it is worth all your time and efforts! Try this recipe now, friends. Enjoy!
2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
1 (8 ounces) blocks fat-free cream cheese
1 (1 ounce) packets dry Ranch seasoning
1/2 c of water
For the rest of the dish:
8 lasagna noodles, cooked
1 ½ c of store-bought alfredo sauce
1 c of part-skim mozzarella cheese
4 slices of crumbled bacon optional
Chopped Parsley (optional)
1. Add the chicken breasts into a slow cooker.
2. Place 1 brick of cream cheese over the chicken breasts.
3. Add a pack of Ranch seasoning on top of the cream cheese.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of water onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
5. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 8 hours on a low setting or 4 hours on a high setting.
6. Remove the chicken breasts from the slow cooker and use two forks to shred them into small pieces. Put them back into the pot.
7. Add the crumbled bacon and stir until well combined.
8. Meanwhile, refer to the directions provided on the package of the lasagna noodles on how to cook it. Drain and allow them to cool.
9. Add 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce to a baking dish and spread it evenly on the bottom.
10. Lay a lasagna noodle on a flat surface, then top it with crack chicken. Roll and place it into the prepared baking dish over the sauce. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
11. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce over the lasagna noodles and spread it evenly.
12. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 rollup, Calories: 335 | Sugar: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Carbohydrates: 26g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 33g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!